Berkshire Running Center Staff
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Head Men's and Women's Cross Country Coach
- Mount Greylock Regional High School
- Head Coach Track and Field
- Advanced Certified Personal Trainer
- Greater Springfield Harriers
- 2007 New England Runner Athlete of the Month
- 2008 New England Grand Prix Master's Champion
- 2008 Olympic trials Master's 3000M race participant
- 2008 Boston Indoor Games Master's Mile winner
"Most of my lifetime PR's have been set in the last two years while coaching cross country running at MCLA at the age of 41 and 42."
1/2 Marathon 1:12.05
10 Mile 54:55
5 mile 25:40
Shiobbean Archey is a native of Pittsfield, Massachusetts. A competitive runner more than 20 years, Shiobbean has instructed groups and individuals as an outdoor sports professional for 16 years at a prestigious destination resort in the Berkshires. Shiobbean is trained in the instruction of hiking, kayaking, cycling, yoga, spinning, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, but her true passion is for running.
Certified as a USTAF coach, personal trainer, and Spinning instructor, Shiobbean herself is a veteran of 14 marathons, dozens of biathlons, two triathlons and hundreds of 5K, 10K and half marathon distance races. Shiobbean has helped clients to incorporate running as part of their lifestyle, as well as trained them to complete and improve on distances ranging from one mile to competing in marathons.
Shiobbean truly embraces the joy and fulfillment that one can achieve from a structured and enjoyable running program. She finds great pleasure in sharing that contagious spirit with her clients and motivating them to achieve their goals and realize their dreams.